Supersize Google Maps
Here’s what I can remember about making larger Google Maps for printout or further manipulation…
- Make your map
- Click the ‘link to this page’ link in the area right above the map
- At the bottom of the pop-up dialog select customize and preview embedded map
- Grab the url at the top of that customize window and paste into new browser window
- Click the custom size radio button and make the map as big as you want
- Save the image using Pagesaver (http://pearlcrescent.com/products/pagesaver/)
- Manipulate the image as desired!
Entry filed under: feed my pet brain.